When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our website. For example, We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products, advertisements or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
By using this service, you agree that:
- It is prohibited to use savevideoclip.com to download copyrighted material from YouTube which clearly states that the videos are protected by copyright.
- Accessing content that infringes any right in any other way is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to convert videos that are not publicly available. In case a third party right is already violated by downloading the content, YOU agree to bear complete responsibility for this as you started the processing of the data in question.
- This site provides the platform for converting your own videos or have the right to convert. YOU agree to take full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of your use of savevideoclip.com. savevideoclip.com does not take liability towards you or any third party for the permissibility of converting and downloading content through savevideoclip.com.
- savevideoclip.com is NOT in any way collaborating with or have any commercial arrangements with YouTube.com